The UCI International Center will be one of your primary resources as an international student at UCI. The International Center staff is committed to serving campus constituents through advising, immigration services, programming, advocacy, and outreach.
International Center Core Services
- Provide expert immigration services, including SEVIS compliance, visa documentation and related advising
- Advising services to academic departments on issues related to the enrollment and visa selection for the employment of international students and scholars
- Serve as advisors to international students and scholars and as a resource center to assist during their time at UCI
- Provide pre-arrival advising, orientation and adjustment assistance for international students and scholars and their families
- Initiate, develop and implement programs, workshops, events, activities and leadership opportunities for the purpose of enhancing the student and scholar experience at UCI and to help them achieve personal, academic and professional goals.
Click here to contact the UCI International Center.
Click here to see program offerings by the UCI International Center.